Fish and I do not get along very well. However, since my husband loves any kind of seafood, occasionally I’ll add some type of fish to the menu. If I had to choose a kind of fish to eat, I would choose salmon. If I had to choose a way to prepare salmon, I would choose this way.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 5 saltines, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
Melt a small amount (2 tablespoons or so) of butter in a skillet.
Cook until golden brown. Enjoy!
What is your favorite kind of fish? How do you cook it? I'd love to find some more delicious seafood recipes.