Sunday, January 3, 2010
2010 Blogging Goals
I started this blog almost exactly a year ago. When I started it, it was just another hobby. Throughout the year, it has become more than that. It has opened the door to a whole new world of friendships and fun.
I do have some goals for my blog this year. At the end of the year, we'll see if I met them. The creative side of me decided that these goals should be alliterated, so here goes!
1. Posts ~ I want to publish more regular posts. My starting goal is three new posts weekly. I want my posts to be well thought out, interesting, and useful.
2. People ~ I currently have 35 followers. I would like to develop at least 100 by the end of the year.
3. Photos ~ I will continue to work on my photography skills as the year progresses. I would especially like to work with food photography. I have the camera, I just need the training, and that abounds all over the web. I don't want to have any pictureless posts this year.
4. Polls ~ I want to learn how to do polls and then use them to more effectively post for my readers.
5. Planning ~ I want to organize my time wisely so that it is not difficult for me to achieve my goals. I will plan ahead for posts, instead of just posting whenever I have the time.
I do hope that each one of you has a blessed new year!